Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Neglect

First off, I cannot apologize enough for my absence. These last 6 months have FLOWN by.

In November I got a precious little puppy, Yadi.



That is now a 7 month old cute monster. ..


Also, I started in January on getting my insurance license and I am now licensed to sell property and casualty insurance for Kentucky!

A new puppy coupled with the added stress and work of getting my insurance license on top of working roughly 40 hours per week and being a full time student, I have sadly neglected my blog. BUT, during my absence I have been brainstorming ideas for upcoming blog posts that I cannot wait to share with you all!

Again, I apologize for the neglect, but I promise there are goodies to come!

One more thing...Andrew graduated to college!! Whoo! So excited for him!

Keep checking back for new posts!


Blessings,

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment